Sustainable Holiday TipsPosted by Anna Grove on
The holidays are here and everyone is celebrating! We all have our traditions for the holidays. Making grandma's famous cookie recipe for the cookie exchange. Shopping for all the best gifts to give family and friends...
- Tags: Christmas, family, holiday, local, shop local, supportlocal, sustainability
Make Your Laundry More SustainablePosted by Anna Grove on
So how do you make your laundry more sustainable? Doing laundry is just something that we do as part of the house chores. But did you know that by simply changing a few habits while washing...
One Tree PlantedPosted by Anna Grove on
"One For One"
Initiative Dedicated To Planting Trees Around The World.
Green Grom is happy to announce a partnership with One Tree Planted that aims to plant trees for landscape restoration. For every Love Your Mother tee or onesie purchased, Green Grom will plant one tree.
What No One Told You About Eco Friendly And Organic FabricsPosted by Anna Grove on
When you shop online or in stores you may have noticed that there are many more options for organic and eco friendly clothing these days. So what is the big deal about eco friendly fabrics?...
Green Grom at Hawaii's Favorite Urban MarketPosted by Anna Grove on
Green Grom at Hawaii's Favorite Urban Market: May 4th 5pm-9pm at New Wave Friday by Art + Flea; featuring local fashion, art, live music and food.
- Tags: 1st Friday, art, art + flea, art and flea, art walk, baby, beach, cinco de mayo, contest, event, family, fashion, green grom, gromlife, groms, growinggrom, Hawaii, Honolulu, keiki, kids, kids clothing, kids tees, kidsorganicclothing, local, market, mori, music, nontoxic, oahu, ocean, organic, photos, salt, sand, shop local, south shore, sun, supportlocal, surf, toddler, urban, waves, youth
Event: Art + FleaPosted by Anna Grove on
We are excited to be a part of the Art + Flea South Shore Market on Friday February 16th See you there!! Art + Flea South Shore Market 1170 Auahi Street 5pm -...
- Tags: art and flea, art walk, baby, beach, event, family, green grom, gromlife, groms, growinggrom, Hawaii, keiki, kids clothing, kidsorganicclothing, local, nontoxic, oahu, ocean, organic, shop local, supportlocal, surf, toddler, youth
Eco Friendly and SustainablePosted by Anna Grove on
Green Grom at 1st Friday Hilo Art WalkPosted by Anna Grove on
Green Grom is happy to announce that we will be part of this month's 1st Friday Art Walk in downtown Hilo. Come visit us out at the Once in Hilo Boutique & Gallery, featuring a...
- Tags: 1st Friday, art walk, event, Green Grom, Hawaii, Hilo, kids clothing, local, Once in Hilo Boutique, shop local
39th Annual Menehune Contest 2015Posted by Anna Grove on
We are so happy to have been a part of the 39th Annual Menehune Contest on the north shore of Oahu this year as one of the sponsors. It was so much fun watching all the...
- Tags: 39th annual Menehune Contest, baby, beach, contest, family, green grom, gromlife, groms, growinggrom, Haleiwa, keiki, kids, kids clothing, kids tees, kidsorganicclothing, local, menehune, nontoxic, northshore, oahu, ocean, organic, photos, salt, sand, sponsor, sun, supportlocal, surf, toddler, waves, youth